Friday, July 5, 2019

Reflection of Term 2

This last term has been fun. I have enjoyed Camp and Kids Lit. Although I had been this camp before, I still had fun going there with new friends. Not to mention how surprised I was when I made the Kids Lit team. I am most proud of my Speech. I do not like public speaking, yet I still managed to use that hate and make a good Speech about it. I am a Hypocrite. Next Term I hope to do more blog posts than this term, because I have been really busy and haven't been able to post as much as I would have liked to. Thank You Miss Hines For Teaching Me, I Will Miss Having You As A Teacher!Image result for Lazy River Hanmer

5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Neve
    That camp looked amazing from the picture glad you had fun
    I love water parks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Oliver I am a year 7 at gisborne intermediate
    That camp looks so fun It looks like you had some fun too.
    I went to Mahia for school camp and it was so fun.
    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Oliver, i'm Lewie i'm in Mamaku 3 at Grey Main School. You look like you had loads of FUN, I wish I was there, I've never been to Hanmer Springs. Thank you 4 sharing your work it was interesting to look at. I think your camp was really amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.